Searching for your device code? If your home entertainment device does not respond to your remote, try searching for your product codes.
To search for your code:
1. Turn on Your TV
2. On the remote control, press the "TV" button once; it will blink once. Then press and hold the "SETUP" button until the "TV" button blinks twice.
3. Type "9" "9" "1". The "TV" button will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and press the "POWER" button once.
5. Press and release the "CH+" (channel UP) button continuously, then stop when your TV turns off.
(note: When you press the Channel UP button and the channel changes, please return to step 1 and try again.)
6. Press the "POWER" key. The TV set should turn on. Then, press "SETUP" once to lock in the code. The LED will blink twice to indicate the code is saved.
(note: If the TV set does not turn on during this step, then slowly press and release "CH-" (channel DOWN) to go back through the codes, then press "SETUP" when the TV set turns on).
7. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat the previous steps, but substitute the appropriate key ("AUD," "DVD" or "AUX") for the device you are looking for.
Congratulations! You've programmed your remote control!