Searching for your device code? If your home entertainment device does not respond to your remote, try searching for your product codes.
To search for your code:
1. Turn on Your TV
2. On the remote control, press the "TV" button once; it will blink once. Then press and hold the "RCU SETUP" button until the "TV" button blinks twice.
3. Type "9" "9" "1". The "TV" button will blink twice.
4. Aim the remote control at the TV and press the POWER button once.
5. Press and release the "CH+" (channel UP) button continuously, then stop when your TV turns off.
(note: In the search mode, the TV button will blink while searching for the correct TV code.)
6. Press the RCU SETUP once to lock-in the code.
7. Press the STB button once.
8. Press the TV button once.
9. Press the POWER button once. The TV set should turn on.
10. To search for the codes of your other devices, repeat the previous steps, but substitute the appropriate key ("AUD," "DVD" or "AUX") for the device you are looking for.
Congratulations! You've programmed your remote control!